Estelle Tri Opal Ring
Estelle dainty natural Australian Opal 14K gold plated ring. Thick gold plating over 925 sterling silver, with the band stamped for 925.
Set with a central 4mm Australian Opal and two 2mm Australian Opals either side. Australian Opals are renowned for their natural 'fiery' colours, in comparison to Ethiopian Opals which are more 'milky' in colour.
Minimalist and simple in style, this ring is a classic addition to your everyday jewellery collection, or the perfect gift for someone special.
Opal is the birthstone for October.
BAND: thick gold plating over 925 sterling silver, stamped 925.
STONE: three natural Australian Opals.
Note: please avoid applying hand-sanitiser whilst wearing this ring, as some sanitisers contain a form of alcohol which speeds up the degradation of gold plating, as a natural material.
- UK orders sent first class Royal Mail, delivery time 1-2 working days once shipped.
- Processing time is 2 working days. Please contact us if you require an urgent dispatch.
- International orders sent international standard (no tracking) unless this option is selected at check-out. Delivery takes 7-10 working days once shipped.
- Your order will arrive securely boxed, in a signature Peach and Willow dust bag.
- We gladly accept returns, within 30 days of the customer receiving their item, providing the item is returned in as new and unworn condition.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on earrings.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Peach & Willow was born from a lifelong fascination with dainty jewellery that is at the same time minimalist.
We aim to emulate this spirit in each of our designs to ensure that we supply high quality fine jewellery with an ethos of less is more.
We carefully select our gems to offer only the most clear, opalescent, and vibrant stones.