Gold Ethiopian Opal ring set on a dainty 14K gold plated band.
We also stock this ring in gold and silver.
Please note that the size US 10 is priced higher, as this is an Australian Opal and our Dahlia design, not the Vivian. We have listed it here for ease, as we only have 1 in stock in gold.
- band: 925 filled sterling silver and thick gold plating.
- stone: genuine Ethiopian Opal.
Please note that the genuine Opal stones may temporarily become colourless if soaked in water. This is a natural phenomenon of the African Opal and the colour will return as it dries out.
- UK orders sent first class Royal Mail, delivery time 1-2 working days once shipped.
- Processing time is 2 working days. Please contact us if you require an urgent dispatch.
- International orders sent international standard (no tracking) unless this option is selected at check-out. Delivery takes 7-10 working days once shipped.
- Your order will arrive securely boxed, in a signature Peach and Willow dust bag.
- We gladly accept returns, within 30 days of the customer receiving their item, providing the item is returned in as new and unworn condition.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs, and in return we will refund the whole value of the order including the original price paid for shipping.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on earrings.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Peach & Willow was born from a lifelong fascination with dainty jewellery that is at the same time minimalist.
We aim to emulate this spirit in each of our designs to ensure that we supply high quality fine jewellery with an ethos of less is more.
We carefully select our gems to offer only the most clear, opalescent, and vibrant stones.